Emily Schultz : What Matters {Ephrata WA child photographer}


20 August 2015

What Matters {Ephrata WA child photographer}

Relationships matter. I value them a great deal. Spending time with the people in my life, cultivating our relationship is important. Nothing big or extravagant needs to happen, it's just the time spent together that means the most to me. I've been trying lately to show how much I value relationships through my work. The smile, the touch, the look, the moment that is taking place. That's what matters. Today while I was working my daughter came in, quietly sat down at her art table, and started creating. It wasn't a big deal. It was just a moment, but one that matters to me. She gave me one of the greatest gifts. She gave me her time. 

Creative Child
Creative child
Child's art project
Child's art project
Child's art project

No comments :

Post a Comment