Emily Schultz : In the spotlight {Ephrata WA Family photography}


01 May 2012

In the spotlight {Ephrata WA Family photography}

The other day on Facebook, I posted a Mother's Day special. I thought I'd take my self up on the offer to step out from behind the camera. Do I wish that..

I had lost 10 pounds~ yes
Ella hadn't cut her hair yesterday~ yes
the wind wasn't blowing like crazy~ yes
Carter was more interested in the session than playing in the dirt~ yes

In 20 years am I going to care about all of those things~ no

In 20 years will I wish that I had more pictures of me and my children~ I hope not

So here's to stepping out from behind the camera.




3 comments :

  1. Okay, well way more than I could have expected. Beautiful! Wonderful! The people I love the most minus one!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! You'll treasure them for ever. :)

    ReplyDelete